Manaslu Circuit Trek began from the Arughat up to where we can take vehicle before starting the trekking. It is the adventurous trek with the splendid view of the Mount Manaslu. Manaslu, which is the eighth highest peak in the world at 8163 meters high from sea level. Larkey La Pass is the highest point in this trek at the elevation of 5125 meters. This trek offers an ideal mixture of the cultural heritage of Himalayan people and the beauty of nature. The name Manaslu is derived from the Sanskrit word Manasa that means ‘soul or intellect’ and commonly known as Mountain of Spirit.
It is the trek around the Manaslu region and takes around 17 days to complete. Along with the mountain views, we could get a chance to observe the traditional villages. After crossing the rivers, forests, different higher and lower hills, finally, we will be closed to the great Himalayan range of Manaslu.
Short Itinerary of Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Day 01: Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
- Day 02: Trek preparation and Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Arughat (700m) To Soti Khola (815m) by drive
- Day 04: Trek to Machhikhola (930m)
- Day 05: Trek to Yaru Khola (1330m)
- Day 06: Trek to Philim (1590m)
- Day 07: Trek to Bihi Phedi (2130m)
- Day 08: Trek to Namrung (2660m)
- Day 09: Trek to Sama Gompa (3530m)
- Day 10: Rest day in Samagaon
- Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3690m)
- Day 12: Trek to Dharamshala (4470m)
- Day 13: Trek to Larkya La Pass (5160m) and down to Bhimtang (3750m)
- Day 14: Trek to Tilije (2310m)
- Day 15: Trek toTal (1700m)
- Day 16: Tal to Besisahar to Back to Kathmandu by drive
- Day 17: Departure
- Manaslu Normal Permit
- Manaslu Special Permit for 8 days
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit
- TIMS Card
- Welcome Dinner at Nepali traditional Restaurant with Culture show.
- Kathmandu sightseeing full day
- Twin sharing hotel in Kathmandu 3 night with Breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation in the mountain at tea house/ lodge during trekking
- From Kathmadu to Arughat By local Bus .
- Trekking Ending Point To Besisahar By local Jeep And Besisahar to Kathmandu By bus .
- Three meals during trekking : Lunch, Dinner and breakfast And Tea and coffee on cup during meals
- One professional trek guide English speaking, license holder. And each Two client 01 porter
- Sleeping bag
- Down Jacket
- First aid kit box.
- Kathmandu lunch and dinner,
- International flights,
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal insurance for helicopter evacuation,
- Expenses of a personal nature such as alcohol, bottled drinks including bottled water, snacks, laundry, excess baggage fees, phone calls,
- Tips for guides and crew member