While booking the trip with Elite Treks, you are ready to bind with minimum terms and condition of the company. We apply major condition on the payment and refund cancellation policy you had paid and have to pay respectively. We both (CLIENTS AND THE COMPANY) agree with the terms and conditions to solve any legal or other problems attend during trips as well before the trips.
We are a fully-bonded tour and trek operator authorized by the Nepal Government, Tourism and Civil Aviation Department, Nepal Tourism Board, Industry Department, Company Registration Office, Nepal National Bank and the Taxation Office. We are also affiliated with several prestigious regulating bodies such as Nepal Association for Tour and Travel Agents (NATTA), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN), Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), and Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP).
Booking a Trip
We kept any types of Trekking, Tours or any other adventure activities’ itineraries as a trip.
- A booking will confirmed only from the date when you get letter from the company via email or any medium after we get the minimum deposits (20% is the minimum price).
- Company is able to increase or decrease the brochure prices before the booking is confirmed.
- The booking is only applicable for the date you provided (if you like to extent the trip date or if you want to start the trip before or after the date provided, we are able to change the brochure prices).
- Company is not liable to any warranty, collateral agreement, prior agreement, description of services, or conditions, other than as expressed herein.
Booking any of trip with us, need to pay the minimum amount of adventure trips at the time of booking. To bond with the company booking policy, we use to get paid. You should pay the cost as per following requirements:
- For any kinds of trips in Nepal you have to make non-refundable deposit of 20% from the total cost of trips.
- The non-refundable deposit should be sent to the Company or Agents.
Note: If the company needs higher deposit or full payment of any kinds of trips you will be notified before the trip is booking.
Depending to your plans and the things happened with you, we promise to refund your deposits as per following requirements:
- To make any trips cancel, please provide at least 7 days advance notice.
- We will refund your deposits’ with decreasing the minimum cost of the trip.
- The extra transfer fees (like SWIFT FEES, BANK FEES, etc.) will be minus from your refund balance.
Note: If your travel date is change from the date you provide at the time of booking, we will reschedule the date without any charges.
You should deposit the minimum amount to the Company or the Agents before you arrive. The remaining amount you can pay direct to the company’s representative on arrival to Nepal. If you like to pay via card you will be charged extra (5-10% accordingly) for the transactions fees.
Where the 20% non-refundable amount is gone?
After the trips booking is confirmed the clients, we confirm all the things needed to complete the trip like Hotels, domestic flights, vehicles tickets, etc. Once we confirmed the booking to these, your deposit is non-refundable. So, the minimum price is gone here.
Acceptance Of Policy
Once you make you deposit you accept out Terms of Service, Policies. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries about our policies.