Everest Panorama Trek is one of the adventure treks to the Everest Region. We can see the spectacular mount Everest View.
“On the cultural, scenic trail of diverse Sherpa land”
Home to eight of the world’s ten highest peaks, Nepal is loaded with spectacular mountain vistas. The Everest region is famous, not only for its proximity to the world’s highest mountain (8,848 m.), but also for its friendly Sherpa people, colorful festivals, and Buddhist monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park, and the story of the yeti from the Khumbu region is still a mystery to the world. These are some major attractions of Everest panorama trek.
This outstanding Everest panorama trek visits the deep, lush valleys of the Khumbu region, with time to explore villages and monasteries and to sample the incredible hospitality of the renowned Sherpa people. The adventure begins with a fine looking, scenic flight to Lukla. This can be a well-liked destination, which provides a desirable distinction to the high mountain views as you approach. You trek slowly to Phakding the first day; the next day you trek ahead to the Sherpa capital at Namche Bazaar.
You have time to conform yourself at Namche Bazaar before following the quiet path to Thyangboche, with unimaginable views of Mt. Thamserku, and also the mountain peak – Lhotse wall, with Mt. Everest towering above. The trail to Thyangboche is gradual, with a few steep parts, but the constant view of the magnificent Mt. Ama Dablam and the other great, snow-capped peaks makes it well worth the effort.
A scenic flight to Kathmandu concludes this spectacular trek to the roof of the world.
Everest Panorama Trek Itinerary
- Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Full day guided sightseeing tour in the Kathmandu Valley
- Fly to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m)
- Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
- Rest day at Namche Bazaar
- Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
- Trek to Khumjung (3780m)
- Trek to Monjo (2835m)
- Trek to Lukla (2840m)
- Fly to Kathmandu
- Final Departure
You can accommodate your tour or trip on the budget and the time you have. You can book any means of the transport as you decide at the reasonable price at any time for the Everest panorama trek as well other treks.
- minute of our trip save for our personal time. Escort to the hotel in a nice... Read More
- OverviewDetails Itinerary ServicesCheck List
- Cost Included:
- Sagarmatha National Park entry fee
- TIMS Card for Everest Base Camp Trekking
- All Transport Pick up and drop in private Vehicle
- Kathmandu Hotel 2night BB / 3 stars
- Flight to Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with airport tax
- Guide flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Twin share accommodation in teahouse lodge during the days in trek
- Food: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) with Cup of tea, provided from the teahouse menus
- An English speaking & license holder trekking guide & the 01 porters each 2 person costumer: all insured, salary, food & accommodation all paid
- Welcome Dinner at Nepali Culture restaurants
- Kathmandu Half day Sightseeing
- During sightseeing tours guide
- First aid kit box
- Local and govt. taxes
- Visa fees for Nepal(US$ 30 per person) for 15 days,
- International flights
- All drinks