Annapurna Circuit Trek is the adventurous trek in the Annapurna region with the scenic view of mountains and landscapes views of the hill. The warm relaxing feeling of bathing at hot spring, the trek will enter the world’s deepest gorge Kali Gandaki River. Getting the geography and historical knowledge of Muktinath, Manang and the Jomsom valley, the trek will complete. Passing through the mountain villages populated by different racial groups, learning about their culture and lifestyle.
The first day of Annapurna circuit trek begins with the sightseeing Kathmandu valley and visiting world heritage sites of the valley. The second day you might be driven to Khudi via Pokhara. After that, the trek begins and trek to Sirung. The trek includes Jagat, Dharapani, Chame, and Pisang continually and stop at Manang. Trekking in the high altitude, acclimatization is the most important thing. So, you spent a day in Manang. After that, the route cross Yak Kharka, Thorong Phedi, and Muktinath. Muktinath is the most popular religious site. And cross the Throng La Pass. The circuit trek include Poon Hill to see the best sunrise view via Marpha, Tatopani, and Ghorepani. After that to complete the trip you will trek through the Tadapani and Ghandruk to Pokhara.
Elite Treks provides this standard Annapurna circuit trek itinerary. If you are not compilable with the itinerary feel free to contact us. Also, for any trekking and tour in Nepal, do remember us. We can provide you the program itinerary & cost with customizing as per your request.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Trek to Khudi
- Day 03: Trek to Bahunadada
- Day 04: Trek to Jagat
- Day 05 – Trek to Dharapani [1920m/6299 ft]
- Day 06 – Trek to Chame [2630m/8629 ft]
- Day 07 – Trek to Upper/Lower Pisang [3190m/10466 ft]
- Day 08 – Trek to Manang [3520m/11549 ft]
- Day 09 – Rest day in Manang [3520m/11549 ft]
- Day 10 – Trek to Letdar [4250m/13944 ft]
- Day 11 – Trek to Thorung Phedi [4500m/14764 ft]
- Day 12 – Trek to Muktinath [3800m/12467 ft], crossing the Thorung La
- Day 13 – Trek to Marpha [2665m/8743 ft]
- Day 14 – Trek to Lete [2470m/8104 ft] (now often with car or mountain bike)
- Day 15 – Trek to Tatopani [1160m/3806 ft] (now often with car or mountain bike, day 14)
- Day 16 – Trek to Ghorepani [2775m/9104 ft]
- Day 17 – Trek to Birethanti [1050m/3445 ft] and travel to Pokhara
- Day 18 – Return to Kathmandu [1400m/4593 ft]
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Accommodation in tea houses at the mountain
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Pokhara Sightseeing
- Lunch dinner and breakfast in Mountain
- All transportation, domestic airfare,
- All drinks,
- Tips for guide porters,
- International airfares,
- Lunch and dinner at the city area.