Everest is the world’s highest peak. To take more adventure in travel most of the travelers want to do an Everest three Passes Trek. The Three passes trek includes 3 highest passes; Cho La (5,380m), Kongma La (5,535m) and Renjo La (5,388m) pass. If you pass all three passes at the same time this is called Everest three passes trek. You can do all it separately or be making combine to each other passes.
Everest three passes trek is the perfect trekking package for the adventure dreamer who wants to pass the high passes of the mountains. With the full of adventure, get chance to see the stunning views of mountains, the clear-blue water lake of Gokyo valley, Everest base camp, enjoy the amazing view of the sunrise from Mount Everest. On the way to trek, Everest can get a chance to see the beautiful hills with mind-blowing rhododendron forest, pine forest crossing through many streams and rivers.
Our standard 20 days trekking starts from Lukla after the short 30 minutes flights from Kathmandu. After reaching Lukla start hike toward Namche Bazar through Phakding. Similarly, we cross Chhukung, Lobuche, Kongma La Pass, Gorakshep, base camp, Dzongla, Cho La Pass, Gokyo, Marlung and the last pass – the Renjo La Pass. Then the trek will complete after reaching Namche to Lukla.
Elite Treks is the one trekking and tour operator in Kathmandu, Nepal. We are the group of expert, qualified, skilled member working to provide you the best services. If you feel uncomfortable with this itinerary, remember us to customize the program.
Everest Three Passes Trek Itinerary
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Flight to Lukla/ Trek to Phakding
- Phakding to Namche Bazar
- At Namche Bazar
- Namche Bazar to Tengboche
- Tengboche to Dingboche
- At Dingboche
- Dingboche to Chhukung
- Chhukung to Lobuche via Kongma La Pass
- Lobuche to Gorakshep and Everest Base Camp
- Gorakshep to Kalapatthar and Lobuche
- Lobuche to Dzongla
- Dzongla to Gokyo via Cho La Pass
- At Gokyo
- Gokyo to Marlung via Renjo La Pass
- Marlung to Namche Bazar
- Namche Bazar to Lukla
- Flight to Kathmandu
- Airport to hotel / Hotel to airport pick up & drop off service on a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation for two nights in 3-starred hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast (standard twin-sharing based room)
- Accommodation during the trek in teahouse/lodge/guesthouse run by local people, mostly in twin-shared rooms or occasionally in dormitory rooms.
- All standard meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the entire trek.
- All ground transportation on a private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flights (if any), including airport departure taxes.
- A highly professional, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking guide.
- Local staff including required number of porters to carry luggage during the trek.
- All staff cost including their salary, insurance, equipment, accommodation, food, drinks, transportation, domestic airfare, and medicine.
- Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag (to be returned after completion of the trip).
- Royal Holidays duffle bag, T-shirt, and a trekking map.
- All required documentations including trekking permits, national park permits and TIMS card.
- A self-sufficient medical first aid kit containing vital medications.
- All government taxes including VAT, tourist service charges etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee (available upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- Excess luggage charges during domestic flights
- International airfare and departure tax
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival, late departure or any other reason causing to return from the trek earlier than the scheduled time.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance that covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
- Personal expenses including phone calls, laundry bills, alcoholic hot and cold drinks, battery recharge, personal trekking equipment, extra porter, bottled or boiled water, hot shower (during trekking) etc
- Tips for guide/porter/driver etc.