Annapurna circle trek is the Annapurna massif trekking package of eye-catching mountain View and adventure activity in the Himalayan. Annapurna Round is the journey through precipices, forest, rivers, streams, and the beautiful waterfall from the high hills of Nepal. Through the way of the rip, we pass the different Nepali village structured of Tibetan-style. The excitement of the trek is the highest pass of the world – Thorong La Pass, with the stunning mountains and hilly landscape. This the trek to make a circle to the Annapurna region.
Annapurna Circle Trek 14 day’s itinerary starts from Kathmandu. The treks lead you to the Annapurna through Syange, Dharapani, Chame, and Pisang. Via the way of Tibetan village, we reach Manang. After exploring Manang we will be to Yak Kharka and the highest pass of the World. After passing the different passes we reach Muktinath, the holy place of Buddhist and Hindus.
We provide any trekking and tour package with customizing as per the request at the most reliable cost, never compromise with the service of the treks and tour and attraction of the adventure destination.
Annapurna Circle Trek Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Syange
- Day 04: Trek to Dharapani
- Day 05: Dharapani to Chame
- Day 06: Chame to Pisang
- Day 07: Pisang to Manang
- Day 08: Explore Manang
- Day 09: Manang to Yak Kharka
- Day 10: Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi
- Day 11: Thorang Phedi to Muktinath via Thorang La Pass/ Drive to Jomsom
- Day 12: Flight to Pokhara
- Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 14: Departure
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Accommodation in tea houses at the mountain
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Pokhara Sightseeing
- Lunch dinner and breakfast in Mountain
- All transportation, domestic airfare,
- All drinks,
- Tips for guide porters,
- International airfares,
- Lunch and dinner in the city area.